We are a fast-growing company based in Zagreb. We create great software products for our clients around the world. These products are usually complex systems based on Swift & Objective-C for iOS and Java & Kotlin for Android. Outside of client work, we are always looking for new ideas or technologies to try out and have fun with. In general, we are geeks in the world of serious software development.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality Android applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, best practice, design, and ship new features
- Ensure the high performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help to maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Specific knowledge and skills:
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in Android Development
- Proficient knowledge of Java and/or Kotlin
- Proficient knowledge of the Android SDK and Android development tools
- Proficient knowledge of RESTful API in order to communicate with backend service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiar with CI/CD
- Knowledge of English
More about perks that our team enjoys:
- Competitive salary, flexible hours, relaxed atmosphere, and motivated professionals around you.
- High-quality equipment.
- Knowledge sharing is based on mentorship. Our team leads are passionate about code and are also responsible for easy onboarding of new team members.
- Playstation room with a budget for new games!
- In addition to the knowledge sharing platform we are book lovers, so you can count on the newest editions to AGENCY04 Library. Just let us know what you need, and in a couple of days, it will be in our office. The book's budget is unlimited.
- Pet love – our offices are pet friendly.