- Participation in code reviews, developing coding guidelines, best practices, and support QA initiatives to ensure high-quality delivery
- Further development of existing applications, implementation of scalable systems, preparing technical concepts, system, and test documentation
- Collaborating with other teams in an agile fashion to ensure the delivered solution meets the client's standards
Specific knowledge and skills:
- Good knowledge of web development
- Experience with the development of user interfaces using React and/or Angular
- Good grasp of OO and design patterns
- You have one year of experience in working on different projects
- Interest in Golang, NodeJS, VueJS, Docker
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Git, SVN or other VCS experience
- Creating software following agile software development practices
More about perks that our team enjoys:
- Competitive salary, flexible hours, relaxed atmosphere and motivated professionals around you.
- High quality equipment.
- Knowledge sharing is based on a mentorship. Our team leads are passionate about code and are also responsible for easy onboarding of new team members.
- Playstation room with a budget for new games!
- In addition to the knowledge sharing platform we are book lovers, so you can count on the newest editions to AGENCY04 Library. Just let us know what you need, and in a couple of days, it will be in our office. Books budget is unlimited.
- Pet love – our offices are pet friendly.